Thursday, September 18, 2008

Monkey See, Monkey Do (part 2)



Tomorrow is the big Student Council election at Neblett Elementary. Kaylee is running for 4th grade representative from Mrs. Anderson's class. She has her speech all ready and we made posters this week to hang in the school's hall. I can't believe this stuff starts so young, but she was on Student Council last year, so we know what to expect. As much as she loves sports, she is equally "girly." It took her an hour to decide what she wanted to wear. After she got out of the shower, she brought me the sponge roller bag. Sponge rolling that child's hair takes so long I usually only do it for church and school picture day. But, tomorrow is important to her, so I rolled her hair. Note to self: next time roll Kaylee's hair after Kamryn is in bed for the night. I got about 6 rollers in and Kamryn started with, "Me next, Mommy, PUH-LEASE!" Well, you know what happened - Kamryn got her hair rolled, too. My girls have alot of hair! Well, my girls that have hair have alot of hair. I didn't put as many in Kamryn's as I did Kaylee's... mostly because it takes divine intervention for my lovely 3 year old to hold still longer than 30 seconds. I managed to get some in, and I took pictures of my beauties with their heads full of sponge rollers!

No comments: