Monday, September 8, 2008

Chef Kamryn


As much as I miss the big kids while they are at school, things are hardly boring back at home. Kassidy is still pretty easy, she naps twice a day. Kamryn, not so much. A few days ago she got the idea to create her own recipe. Not wanting to stifle the creative genius in my 3 year old, I did what any mother too tired to fight would do, I gave in and said, "Sure, we'll make anything you want." "Mommy!" she said, hands on her hips, "We're not gonna make it, I'm gonna make it!" Whatever. So I was relegated to reaching anything that she couldn't climb and get. Don't get too excited, she just made toast with candy sprinkles, but she was so proud of that toast that I had to take a picture. I was pleased because there wasn't much to clean up, either. Now if I could just stop her from turning on the microwave just to hear it beep...

No comments: